Wednesday, September 14, 2011


R. Kattman, Ohio Farmland
Richard Kattman- Current Work
September 9-October 2, 2011

 “Some canvases are my views of the earth as it appears from space. Some are drawn from infinite places located within my subconscious. Others are explorations I take at the speed of light to places I imagine in deep outer space. These artworks portray the fragility of life and the known universe… I use really big brushes that you can put a lot of paint on fast. For me, making a painting is like shooting through space.”
-Richard Kattman

Please join us for an artist reception 
Saturday September 17th from 5-7 PM
and a conversation with the artist 
Sunday Sept. 18th at 3 PM
in the gallery.
Both events are free and open to the public.




For October, guest curator Tracy Spadafora  presents



No comments:

Post a Comment